If you are worried about your child’s communication skills, please contact us as soon as possible. The sooner we can evaluate your child, the sooner he or she can begin making progress.
We specialize in helping children who have:
- Apraxia of speech
- Articulation disorders
- Auditory processing disorders
- Expressive language delays/difficulties
- Receptive language delays/difficulties
- Feeding issues (sensory and swallowing function)
- Social/pragmatic difficulties
- Communication difficulties secondary to hearing impairment
- Speech that is unintelligible
- Reading and phonics difficulties
- Tongue Thrust
Effective Communication works with concerned parents like you to develop an individualized treatment program that ensures that your child gets the very best therapy available. We teach you how to incorporate speech and language activities into your child’s daily routines. We believe strongly in parent involvement. Experience has shown that children benefit the most from an SLP/Parent(s) team. We use a mixture of proven therapy techniques, and innovative approaches that involve your participation in their long-term success.